Friday, March 7, 2008

Austin's 4!

I can't believe I have a 4 year-old! Austin is growing up way too fast, but we had a great time celebrating his birthday! We are having a party next week on the 15th when we have some family in town, but we did celebrate a little on the 4th. He had school that day, so that was fun to take cupcakes to school and celebrate with all his little friends. Austin brought Dinosaur cupcakes for the class and I was there for them all to sing Happy Birthday to him. It was really fun and I think he really enjoyed it.



After school we came home and had some downtime before Daddy got home and then we were off to Chuck E Cheese for some pizza and more birthday fun. Austin and Daddy had a great time playing all kinds of games and winning some prizes. After dinner and games we headed home and sang to Austin and he opened a few presents that we had for him. His favorite was a new baseball set that you can practice your hitting with. Daddy has been out there with him giving him pointers on his stance and arm position. He does a pretty good job so far.




I don't have any of his stats as far as height and weight because we aren't able to get into the doctor until the end of the month since everyone in Phoenix seems to be sick and there are no well child visits available, but I will post those after we take him in. Austin is very into riding his bike and playing sports like soccer and baseball with his Daddy. He also is getting into reading a lot and wants to try to spell everything! He can write his name and his ABC's pretty well! Every day he teaches me something new and I love to watch him grow. I think the biggest joy I get is just watching how much he loves life and his family! He can't seem to ever get or give enough kisses to Mommy, Daddy, and even Madison!




We hope everyone is doing well and we will be posting again soon with photos of Maddie's big birthday!

No comments: