Austin and Madison had their joint birthday party this past weekend and they had a really great time! Austin had a T-Rex pinata which him and his friend Ray-Ray destroyed! He also had a great dinosaur cake and received some great dino gifts! Madison had a really cute little pink cake which she pretty much just squished between her fingers, but she enjoyed it! I am a little worried that next year Austin will expect his birthday to always last for a week and a half. We seemed to have really drawn it out this year and I hope he doesn't expect presents everyday for a week from now on! I think he did have a great birthday this year and he really enjoyed all the gifts that came from everywhere!Madison still wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she did enjoy getting into all the wrapping paper and she is enjoying all her new little toys too! We still have one more birthday to go which
is mine tomorrow! Chad has promised a homemade dinner, so I know that will be great and I am looking forward to it! There are new pics in the photo album and I am going to try to post a few videos on there too! Enjoy!
is mine tomorrow! Chad has promised a homemade dinner, so I know that will be great and I am looking forward to it! There are new pics in the photo album and I am going to try to post a few videos on there too! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Becky!! I can't believe how big your kids are! Happy Birthday to each of them! Congrats to Chad for graduating F-16 school! Busy month! Hope you are able to make it into town soon, even if it is for just a short visit.
We miss you all!
Love,
Kelly, Matt, Nathan, & Allison
Post a Comment