Saturday, March 6, 2010

Austin Turns 6!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

I just can't believe my baby boy is 6 years old!  Making me feel a little OLD!  Austin had a great birthday this year although he was a little confused about the dates of all our birthday events.  With three birthdays in one week along with school and all our other activities it was a little hard to fit everything in, but I think we did it!  On March 4th, Austin's birthday, we started the day with a yummy daddy breakfast.  Chad got up early to fix Austin a special birthday treat for breakfast.  Then he was off to school for the day.  Madison and I went up to school in the afternoon and brought cupcakes for Austin's class.  They all sung Happy Birthday and really enjoyed his birthday treat!  That night I told Austin he could have whatever he wanted for dinner and he requested the "big" pizza from the local pizzeria.  They chowed down on their favorit Margarita pizza.  Then he opened a few presents from family. 


On Saturday Austin had his birthday party at the bowling alley.  He invited a few friends from school and they had a great time bowling and having lunch at the bowling alley.  He requested a Transformers birthday and wanted me to make his cake.  I was pretty proud of my creation and thought it turned out pretty good although I don't think everyone was too thrilled about the black icing all over the kids faces.  Austin recieved some great gifts from his buddies and had a great time hanging out with them. 



1 comment:

K.M.L said...

That cake looks great! How did you make the black icing? I can't believe their 3 birthdays are so close!