Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Austin's 5th Birthday!

I just can't believe that my baby is 5! Times goes by so quickly.....it seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home! This year was pretty low key as far as birthday celebrations go. Austin took cupcakes that he helped make to school on his birthday and Chad and I came for the singing which was pretty cute! The class enjoyed the cupcakes and the evidence was all over their faces!

We went out to dinner at Red Robin, Austin's choice, and then had some ice cream cupcakes for dessert at home. It was great having daddy home for the the big day! We took Nana and Grandpa Eddie out with us and we all had a great time! After dinner we came home for some present opening and cupcakes! Austin received some great new games and a few toys! I think his favorite was a new game from Miss Angel call I Can Do That! It's a really cute and silly Dr. Seuss game. He has had a great time playing it with daddy!

Here is the big 5 year old!

No comments: