Here is a new picture of Maddie who finally has enough hair to make some pigtails although she doesn't seem to want to keep them in longer that five minutes or so. I guess I will just keep trying! She just says, "Pretty?" when I put them in and then five minutes later I find her with her hair all a mess again! She just can't seem to keep her hair up and her face clean for more than a few moments. My mom is always commenting that Maddie must not get much food in her mouth because it's all over her face! I keep trying to keep her clean, but she doesn't help me out much! She definitely gets us laughing every day with her antics. We get a kick out of her every day!
Austin is doing great and looking forward to many things this month. In the next two weeks we will be starting soccer at the YMCA and we will be starting pre-school. We have a busy couple weeks ahead. With all of Austin's activiti
es we will also be having swimming lessons for Madison and Mommy is starting a bible study at church next week. Hopefully we will start meeting some friends! Austin is getting a little lonely for some 4 year old companions.
We had a great Labor Day weekend with beautiful weather. We spent a lot of time outside practicing some soccer and playing at the playground up the street. We had a great time having a little extra time off with Nana! We hope everyone else had a nice time off too! Well, I think that's it for now! Maddie has her 18 month check-up next week and we will be sure to update everyone about how she is doing. Hope all of you are well! Check out our picasa web photo album for some more pics and a great video of Maddie dancing.
1 comment:
OMG- Austin is a little Mini-me to Chad! What cute pictures!
Post a Comment