Monday, September 15, 2008

Maddie's Swimming

Maddie started swimming lessons last week and it is an understatement to say she loves it! She is jumping and splashing and having a great time in the water. It's really nice mommy and daughter time alone which we don't get too much of. We get to sing songs and swim and splash each other and just have a great time! Maddie loves to be thrown up in the air and she voluntarily puts her face in the water and "blows bubbles" all the time. Her favorite part of the lesson by far is jumping in from the side. She climbs out all by herself, turns around, and can hardly wait until I count to 3 before she is stepping off the side. After jumping in she turns around and "swims"back to the side. I think we have ourselves a fish!

Unfortunately I can't really get any pictures of her swimming lesson because I am the only one there with her. I will try to have someone take one of us next week!

No comments: