Hi there everyone! We are settled into our new home here is PA. Nana and Grandpa have welcomed us with open arms. Austin started swimming lessons last week and he is doing great, getting farther and farther everyday. Maddie really wants to jump in there with him, so she will be starting swimming lessons during the next session that starts in September. We haven't been up to anything else too exciting, just getting our bearings in our new surroundings. We have locating all the local playgrounds, hanging out at the YMCA, and taking Chance for lots of walks. The weather here has been beautiful! We have been outside every day and it's been in the low to mid 80's. It almost feels like fall already which I love since I really haven't experienced fall or a real winter for the last five years!Here are some new pics of the kids playing at the playground and with their puppy Chance! We have really been missing daddy, but he seems to be doing well in Korea. He has finally started flying and is doing really well progressing through the steps to get qualified to fly
there for the year. He is studying hard and settling into the bachelor life for the year; cooking and cleaning for himself. It's a hard life to wash your own laundry, but I am sure he will make it through the year. I have been informed that he can't wait for me to get there and cook all kinds of meals and fill up the freezer before I leave him again! I guess I will have my work cut out for me when I arrive.
there for the year. He is studying hard and settling into the bachelor life for the year; cooking and cleaning for himself. It's a hard life to wash your own laundry, but I am sure he will make it through the year. I have been informed that he can't wait for me to get there and cook all kinds of meals and fill up the freezer before I leave him again! I guess I will have my work cut out for me when I arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment