My baby girl is 5! I can't believe it and I know I say that about every birthday every year, but it's true! Times flies and I wish I could press the pause button! Our little girl makes me laugh every day with the things she says and most of all the way she says them. She is 5 going on 15 and is definitely my "girlie girl"! She loves to dress up, paint nails, and play with make-up. I am so proud of her this year with going to the Italian asilo. She has gone way out of her comfort zone being one of very few American kids at the school. I will forever remember this year and all the things she has learned at her school. I think the most important thing that she has learned is to be adaptable. I think that is one of life's most important lessons and she has learned it well this year!
Maddie's day was pretty uneventful, but we did have a nice family dinner together followed by a yummy little cake. She had a quite a time trying to blow out her candles, but in the end she blew all five out herself! Here is my big birthday girl!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment