Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin!

Let the birthdays roll on!!  Up next was my big 8 year old!  I can't believe my first baby boy is already 8!  Austin makes me smile every day!  I cannot even express how proud I am of him!  I am proud of his strength for dealing with the every day stress of your daddy being a fighter pilot and I am proud of his hard work in school where he is learning new things every day!  I am also so proud of what an amazing big brother he is to his little sister and baby brother!  He loves with all that he is and his heart is so BIG!  I love my Austin buddy!

We had a really nice day planned for our birthday kids. Since Austin's birthday was on a Sunday and Maddie's was during the week we decided to go to the aquarium for the day and out to McDonald's for dinner (a huge treat around here)!  Austin and Maddie had a great time at the little aquarium and enjoyed their McDonald's treat!  We topped of the day with Austin's request for Nutella cupcakes (again thank you Pinterest)!

It was a great day and here are a few pictures from Austin's birthday.

Austin BIG present!  A NEW BIKE!

Fish Heads at the aquarium

Austin's nutella cupcake!  YUMMY!

No comments: