I just need to take a moment and add a cute little picture of Connor. I can't believe we are coming up on 9 months old after Christmas. He is getting so big and already growing up way to fast! He really has completed our little family and he makes us all smile every day. He is a very happy baby and always has a smile and a giggle for anyone who looks at him! He is finally sleeping through the night which used to be his one downfall if there really was one. I didn't mind the night time snuggling too much, but I am glad to being back to a full night's sleep! He is starting to really enjoy all kinds of food and will pretty much eat anything I put in front of him. Here is a very cute little picture of him taking a bath IN the shower while we were on our ski trip in Austria.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment