Monday, September 12, 2011
Off to Asilo!
Maddie is going to the Asilo this year! That's Italian pre-school. She is really excited and we have been busy the last few weeks practicing words that she will need. I am hoping she will come home and be teaching me, but we will have to see. She did great on her first day even though that only consisted of staying for an hour and a half on the playground and I didn't get to leave, but all the same she did great! Today she went for two hours by herself and I got a good run in. I think the rest of the week she will stay until lunch and then Friday will be her first day staying for lunch. She is very enthusiastic about it and hasn't shown any fear yet.....hopefully we will have a great year! I know I am looking forward to having some one on one time with Connor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment