The kids and I have been back home for a few weeks now and it has been a very trying time! Everything from the mower to the refridgerator has been out of commision! I think we finally are caught up on sleep and chores, but there is still a ton to get done before Chad gets home! I feel like we are on the home stretch now and even though we don't have a return date he should be home in less than 2 months. We are hoping he will be home for Halloween and then we have a great post-deployment trip planned.
The kids have done really well, but are very anxious for daddy to be home again. Whenever someone gets upset it seems that all they want is their daddy and I can't say that I blame them because I want him home too! We are down to our last year here in Italy and we definitely want to make the most of it! I feel like once he is home we will be able to start enjoying the rest of our time here.
Austin just started 2nd grade (separate post) and Maddie will start the Asilo soon, so I am really hoping that with everyone back in school the time will fly by until we are welcoming daddy back home! Thanks for all the prayers and support through this challenging time.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment