Our kiddos definitely get exposed to many things over here that they would not see if we were living in the states! We are very thankful for all our amazing experiences! I think Austin is most thankful for the Italian love of pizza! I was able to go on a field trip with his class a few weeks ago to a local pizzeria and we got to make our own pizzas in the kitchen. It was a great time and the kids LOVED it! One of the unusual pizzas we always see here is the wurstel or hot dog pizza. Needless to say this is one of Austin's favorites! Here are some pictures of his making and enjoying his pizza!
Chef Austin
Very Proud of his yummy pizza!
1 comment:
How fun!! He'll have these fun memories forever! My dad was in the AF when I was growing up. We lived overseas a few times too--I have the best memories and I had the best childhood! Of course that was back before we were in war after war after war. ;)
Post a Comment