Our little princess is 4! I can't believe how the time flies and I don't think I will ever stop feeling that way!Maddie had a great party with all her little princess friends! They all dressed up for her party at home. They ate cake and made tiaras. The favorite part for all the little girls was going through all Maddie's dress up stuff and changing their clothes 10 times! Crazy little girls! Maddie really enjoyed her little party and then wanted to head to McDonalds for her special BDAY dinner. Well we couldn't say no and she enjoyed her nuggets and fries! We are loving watching Maddie grow and learn every day! She is very interested in coloring and writing her letters. She is picking up all kinds of new things from her brother and I think that will make her a very early reader. She never ceases to make me smile and laugh! Here are some pics from her big day!
Cinderella and her cake!
My sweet little princess
No comments:
Post a Comment