Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School!

OK....so I am a little late getting this post up, but I promise to be better over the coming months. We have lots going on!

Austin had his first day of Kindergarten on September 8th and he has been doing great! He loves riding the bus to and from school because he feels like such a "big" boy. He is having the best time at school and has been learning lots of great new things already! He has made some good friends and we can't wait to meet some of his school buddies. It's a long day for a five year old, so we have been putting him to bed really early! He is having a little trouble getting up at 6:30, but we are working on it. I love that he's such a great sleeper, but it's hard when you have to get up early!

Madison and I are enjoying some great girl time together! We paint our toes and dance and sing! And of course we do lots of shopping! It's been really nice to have this time alone with her, but we are really missing big brother! Maddie asks no less than 10 times a day where her big brother is. When I remind her that he's at school she tells me she misses him when he is at school.

Here is a cute picture getting ready to catch the bus on the first school day!

No comments: