Thursday, September 10, 2009
Getting settled in!
Boxes, boxes, boxes.....that is my life the last week! We recieved all THREE of our shipments last week and since then it has been all about getting everything put away and organized! I think we have the kitchen and bedroom pretty much taken care of plus our "family" room down in the basement. We have encountered quite a few challenges over here as far as settling into our new home. Nothing about living over here seems easy so far, but HEY we are living in Italy so I guess I can let a few hardships slide. The outlets are crazy and different in every house, the electric is a little unreliable, and the houses are made of concrete and not so easy to hang things up! We don't have anything up on the walls yet, but Chad did manage to get up my great pot rack which saves me lots of space. We also have an empty living room, but that will soon be filled with our great new leather furniture that we just ordered to fill it up! Chad is really excited about that! Austin and Maddie are really enjoying their "new" toys. It's like Christmas for a few weeks when you haven't seen any of your stuff for about 2 months! I will try to get some pictures of our new house up soon! Wish us luck getting everything all settled in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment