
Nana and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday and we had a great time. We went a little later in the day because they had a jack-o-lantern display at about 6pm when the sun went down. It was really neat to see the pumpkins all lit up. We took a hay ride which the kids really enjoyed. Maddie loved playing in the hay and Austin liked looking at all the changing colors. The orchard we went to grows everything from apples to Christmas trees that you can cut down yourself. We got some pretty cute shots of the kids during the day, so check out our photo link. Austi

n and Madison also got to take their first pony ride which was really cute and they both enjoyed it!
On Thursday we will be driving out to Dover AFB to visit some friends and take some fall pictures of the kids. Check back for those. We are also preparing for our trip to see daddy in about 10 days! We are very excited!
Just for all of you that we don't talk to very often, Chad made his trip back ok! He had a great flight which he described as pretty boring! I told him, "That's what I like to hear." When you are talking about flying a jet across the ocean, I like boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment