Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Squadron Ski Trip to Austria

The very weekend after our little trip to Salzburg we headed back to Austria for our squadron ski trip/ Christmas party.  The kids had a great time playing in the snow and Chad had a great time venturing off on his own to do some "real" skiing.  Meaning he didn't have to lookk after me.  I spent most of the day at the SPA!  The perfect place for a pregnant lady to hang out while you are on a ski trip.  Austin did a great job at ski school and Maddie and I had a nice time hanging out together.  We had one night where we dressed in our dirndils and lederhosen and another where we had a more formal Christmas dinner.  Both nights were great and I think everyone had a wonderful time.  We even had a nice although freezing sleigh ride our second night there.  Here are a few pics from the trip.
Chad and I in our traditional lederhosen and dirndil

My little ski pro, Austin!
Maddie and Mommy on our sleigh ride.
It was a little chilly in the sleigh for an hour!
The three pregos all dressed up.

After our Christmas dinner.

Getting a little sledding and skiing in before leaving winter wonderland.

No comments: