Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tagged!
I was tagged by KaseyLaughlin! I had to go to the fourth folder under my pictures and pick the fourth picture to post. My fourth folder was August 2006 and this is a picture from a visit to St. Louis! Right here Austin and I are on the carousel at the St. Louis Zoo! Behind us there on the black bear is Austin's second cousin Nathan and his mommy Kelly, Chad's cousin. We had a great time visiting the zoo with our family and Austin always loves riding on a carousel! It is always fun looking back and checking out old pictures! I am going to tag, Kim Maclin, Angel Anton, Janell Caywood, and Robyn Pacheco! Go to you photo folder and pick the fourth photo out of the forth folder and post it on your blog! Have fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment