Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reunion with Daddy!

Greetings from Korea! We arrived here this past Saturday after a very long 14 hour flight from New York. It was very long and very tiring and we all arrived a little under the weather, we are feeling a little better now. Austin and Madison did as well as I guess I can expect on that long of a flight. Maddie didn't sleep nearly as much as she probably needed to, but there wasn't too much crying either so I guess I can be thankful for that! Everyone on the plane was just so nice and I couldn't have asked for better help and service. We were very excited to get here, but we still have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to Chad! We met up with him about noon on Saturday and I don't think I have seen Austin that excited in a long time! He ran to his daddy and didn't want to let go of him.
Our first two days here we just spent shopping and catching up on sleep. The kids adjusted quickly to the 14 hour time difference and slept through the night our first night here! We are doing great now and everyone is sleeping pretty good. We are still taking naps every day and trying to get over our colds! Chad has had to work pretty much this week, but we see him in the morning and he is home by dinner time. He will be off this weekend and then next week we will head up to Seoul for some family time. The kids are loving spending time with their daddy and Austin is enjoying playing the Wii that daddy took with him! Here are a few pics of Chad and the kids. I will try to get some more scenic pictures soon! Check back!





No comments: