Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!

Well, I never thought I would be "blogging", but everyone I know is doing it, so I thought I would jump on board! I tried doing a Totsite, but it just didn't give me very much memory to post with, so this is my next try!

I think this will be a great way to keep all our friends and family up to date on what goes on day to day and what we are up to when we are so far away! We have been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas around here and Austin is getting very excited about the arrival of Santa! We are really excited to see his face when he walks out to the living room on Christmas morning!

We had a nice weekend although Chad was in Vegas for most of it. Austin and I had our big night out at McDonalds when daddy was gone because he was feeling a little sad missing his daddy. A Happy Meal always makes everything better! Chad got back Saturday afternoon and we called it an early night that night because he was worn out from the drive and I was a little worn out after a few days alone with the kids!

Today we just went to church and then Chad had to go out and START Christmas shopping! Typical Man! My gifts are all wrapped and hidden, while he has yet to start!

Austin and Madison are doing great, but both have a case of the runny noses! We hope they will be feeling better soon. We are excited about this being Maddie's first Christmas although I think Austin will be opening most of her presents! Oh well, it will be fun for us!

Well, I think that's it to get me started! Hope to be posting again soon!

No comments: