Monday, December 26, 2011

He's HOME and YES I am that far behind!

OK I am so far behind that I am going to mostly just post some pictures!  After just under 6 MONTHS apart we are finally together as a family of 5!  We were so excited to go out to the jet and welcome Daddy home that we didn't really care that it was freezing and pouring outside!  It was crazy windy and the weather really ruined my coordinating and super cute outfits that we had planned!  The kids ended up covered in rain jackets and I have to wear a sweater over my super cute dress, but oh well I would rather have him home than have nice weather without him!  The kids were overjoyed and Connor went straight to his daddy and has wanted to cling to him ever since!  Here are some pics from our welcome home!


The Fuller Five!


Waiting with our signs


Connor braving the cold for Daddy


Austin waiting for daddy to get out of the jet!


Almost blew away going in for my kiss


Bye Bye Mushtache

No comments: